Please read the entire post as I have some surprises for everyone and affect all member types.
About a month ago I blogged about the future of Ubersuggest and how there will be free plans in addition to paid plans.
But as you probably noticed, the free plan wasn't as generous as you hoped it would be.
And since corona virus is growing rapidly and affects so many people and businesses, I thought I would do my part and help small businesses.
Because if I help you grow a little more without spending money, hopefully you won't have to fire people, and ideally you can even hire a few more people.
That's why I made Ubersuggest "freer" today and the next week it will be even freer.
What does that mean? Let me break it down for you …
You have full access to historical data
First of all, you no longer have to pay to view historical data charts.
For example, to see how popular a keyword has been in the past 12 months, all you have to do is enter it and the data will be displayed.
If you are not signed in, only data worth 3 months is displayed (this is used to stop scrapers and reduce server costs). However, as soon as you log in, which is free, historical data is displayed.
The same applies to traffic estimates. Every time you search for a competitor, you can see their search traffic over the past 12 months, as well as the number of keywords for which each website ranked during that period.
There is a historical link diagram and a new one for backlinks
and lost link diagram.
It is currently only blocked for paid members, but within the next 7 days I will open it for free.
Sorry for the delay, but it will take my developers some time to make this change.
So next week this will also be available for
You can also access other keywords
Did you do keyword research recently?
If you haven't tried it yet, find a domain and go to the "Keywords" navigation element.
Once you land on this report, you will see a really long one
List of keywords. 🙂
If you are not logged in, you will be asked to do so. This is also free of charge. The reason for this is that it helps stop scrapers and reduce server costs.
The same applies to the keyword ideas report. This report
You'll get more keyword suggestions as soon as you enter a keyword.
Click "Keyword Ideas" in the navigation menu bar.
Enter a keyword and you will get a list of others
Again, you may be asked to sign up, which is free. However, this means that we need fewer scrapers to save server costs.
More content ideas and top pages
In the next 7 days we will also create the content
Idea report and the top pages a bit more generous.
We will likely provide four times more results for these two reports for free.
So if you're looking for ideas for your next blog post, you'll see more recommendations.
If you're looking for a competitor to see which pages have the most traffic, you should go to the Top Pages report. Click on "Top Pages" in the navigation.
You can see some for free right now, but in the next week you will be able to see about four times more without paying for it.
The changes with the Content Ideas Report and Top Pages report may be introduced earlier, but they will be ready by Tuesday next.
There is also more good news
My goal at Ubersuggest is not to make money. It is honest
break because my costs are so high. It's well over $ 200,000 a month. 🙁
These changes will likely take me 12 months to break even instead of 6 months … but hey, that's life. It's the least I can do with all of the companies out there that have problems with the corona virus and all the people who get sick.
As a paid member, you will continue to have access to more data, create more projects, and crawl more pages to find SEO bugs.
But I'll sweeten the deal for you in the next 30
Days when I add some things that will really help you grow
Here's what I think:
- Biweekly training – My team and I make two group calls every month to increase your traffic. The first call is about an SEO tactic that you need to implement, and I'll break down how you can do it. The second monthly call is quality assurance, where everyone can ask questions for me and my team and we can answer them. And if you're wondering if I'll be on the phone, I'll do it. With my busy schedule, I'll probably miss some, but I'll be on many calls to train you myself.
- Weekly action plan – I am currently working on an SEO action plan. As a paid member, I give you 12 things you need to implement (one per week for 12 weeks) to increase your SEO traffic. If you implement it, you will get more traffic. I know that many of you are busy business owners. So I'm trying to simplify things and help you get the most traffic with the least amount of work.
- Help and support on demand – We're adding a live chat to Ubersuggest and the NeilPatel.com website. This way you can talk to my team of SEO experts, ask questions about your website or marketing and we will help you. In this way, you receive individual advice. This is what you really need to grow.
- Ultimate SEO course – I am working on an SEO course where you will learn everything about SEO. It looks like there are more than 20 hours of video training materials, worksheets, cheat sheets, and templates to help you get results.
- Private Facebook group – We have a pretty decent community. So why not use it to help each other grow? We'll start a private Facebook or Slack group (not sure which one) if we help each other increase our traffic.
You will see that this material will be launched within 30 days, as well as the Chrome extension, which is in the final round of testing.
I also have some cool new features that we're close to
I know you will be amazed. 😉
If you are a paid member within the next 30 days, you will be
get even more.
And if you need cash, don't worry. I'm making the free plan even more generous, as you can see above. Just try Ubersuggest and you will see that it is already "free".
My goal has never been to make money with this tool. This should help small and medium-sized companies to succeed.
I know times are difficult at the moment, but try to stay safe by staying indoors more often and practicing social distancing.
What do you think of the new Ubersuggest Free plan?