Obtaining loans without collateral in Nigeria; Top 17 Credit Apps For Accessing Loans In Nigeria Without Collateral.
This is a sponsored post by a dedicated reader and blogger colleague.
Are you a small business owner who wants to expand your business but may be on budget? Here are the 15 best credit apps in Nigeria to help you without any collateral.
- FINT loan
- FINT Loan Review
- FINT loan requirements
- FINT loan repayment
- FINT loan application
- Other things you need to know before applying for a FINT loan
- Wrap up.
- Branch loan
- How does Branch make a loan decision?
- How does the branch loan work?
- Branch Loan Requirements
- Branch loan app
- Interest rate on branch loans
- How to apply for a branch loan in Nigeria
- Below you will find how to apply for a branch loan.
- Repayment of the branch loan
- What happens if I miss my repayment?
- Customer service for branch loans
- Repayment of the branch loan in cash
- How can I repay my branch loan with my debit card?
- Is a branch loan legitimate?
- Wrap up
- Ferratum loan
- How to apply for a Ferratum loan
- Ferratum loan request
- How To Repay A Ferratum Loan
- Ferratum loan interest rate
- Ferratum loan contact number
- Ferratum loan email address
- Ferratum credit code
- How much can you get from Ferratum loans
- How long does it take for the Ferratum loan to be approved?
- Ferratum loan alternative
- Ferratum Loans Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- Why was my Ferratum loan application rejected or rejected?
- How to check the balance at Ferratum
- What happens if I don't pay my loan on the agreed date?
- Can I use my loan for another purpose?
- Wrap up
- Trader Moni Loan application form 2020
- Trader Moni Loan repayment
- Wrap up.
- Renmoney loan
- Renmoney App (Renmoney loan application form)
- Renmoney Loan Requirements (Renmoney Loan Application Form)
- If you are self-employed (business owner), here are your requirements for applying for a Renmoney loan.
- If you are employed below, your Renmoney loan requirements are.
- Renmoney also offers three different types of loans:
- Renmoney school fee loan
- How to apply for Renmoney loan @work
- Other ways you can apply for the Renmoney loan.
- Renmoney loan interest rate
- Repayment of the Renmoney loan
- Wrap up.
- Snapcredit loan requirements and interest rate
- What does Snapcredit do?
- How to Apply for a Snapcredit Loan
- Snapcredit Loan Requirements
- How much can I get from snapcredit?
- Snapcredit loan interest rate
- Snapcredit loan repayment
- What happens if I can't repay my loan?
- Snapcredit customer support / contact number
- Snapcredit contact number
- Can I get another loan while I can still repay an old loan?
- Snapcredit address
- Wrap up
- C24 Loans Get N5,000,000 instantly with your first application
- How to apply for a C24 loan
- Loans offered by C24 Limited
- C24 personal loan requirements;
- C24 business credit requirements;
- C24 loan requirements
- C24 loan interest rate
- What are the documents required for the loan application
- C24 loan repayment
- C24 loan tenor
- C24 contact number and address
- What happens if I cannot repay my loan on the agreed date?
- What to do if your salary is delayed, i. H. If you don't get paid on your normal payday?
- C24 loan app
- Wrap up
- XtraCash loan requirements, interest rate and contact number
- Xtracash loan eligibility?
- How to apply for an Xtracash loan
- Xtracash loan interest rate
- How much can I borrow from Xtracash?
- Xtracash loan repayment
- Xtracash credit code
- How to check the balance of the Xtracash loan
- What happens if I can't repay my Xtracash loan?
- Wrap up
- Aella credit loan requirements, repayment and contact number
- How does Aella Credit work?
- Aella credit loan requirements
- How to apply for an Aella loan
- Aella credit loan interest rate
- Repayment of the Aella loan
- Aellacredit app
- Aella Credit contact number
- Wrap up
- FairMoney loan requirements and interest rate
- FairMoney loan requirements
- How to apply for a FairMoney loan
- FairMoney Referral Program
- FairMoney interest rate
- What happens if your loan is not approved (rejected)?
- What can I do to get my loan approved on fairMoney?
- FairMoney contact number / customer service
- FairMoney loan repayment
- Below are some ways you can repay your loan.
- What to do after the transfer is successful.
- More information about fairMoney repayment that you need to know
- What distinguishes FairMoney from other lenders?
- My own thought about the FairMoney loan
- Is a FairMoney loan legitimate?
- Wrap up
- Quickteller loan
- Quickteller for online transactions
- Quickteller Paypoint (Quikteller Loan Review and background)
- How Much Loan Can Be Obtained From The Quickteller Loans
- Quickteller loan registration in Nigeria.
- How to apply for a loan from Quickteller
- How can I get a Quickteller loan?
- What is the highest loan amount at Quickteller?
- How much can I get from Quickteller?
- Quickteller loan interest rate
- Quickteller's official loan app
- Advantages of the Quickteller loan in Nigeria.
- The disadvantage of this loan
- What do we think of this loan in Nigeria?
- Quickteller loan code
- Quickteller PayPoint
- Would you like to become a Paypoint Agent?
- Quickteller loan alternatives
- Wrap up
- Carbon paylater loan
- Carbon Paylater app
- Where / How can I download the Carbon Paylater app?
- Carbon Paylater interest rate
- Requirements for receiving a loan from the Carbon Paylater loan
- Characteristics of the carbon paylater loan
- Carbon (Paylater) contact numbers / customer service
- Carbon Paylater email address
- Repayment of the Carbon Paylater loan
- How to get a loan from Carbon Paylater
- Download the Carbon Paylater Android app
- How much can I get from the Carbon Paylater loan?
- What Are The Interest Rates For Carbon Paylater Loans?
- Carbon Paylater loan interest rate
- How Do I Pay Back Carbon Paylater Loans?
- Is Carbon Paylater Legitimate?
- Carbon Paylater headquarters address
- Carbon Paylater customer support number and email address
- Wrap up
- Sokoloan request, interest rate and contact number
- How do I apply for Sokoloan?
- Sokoloan headquarters
- Sokoloan contact number / customer service
- How much can I borrow from Sokoloan?
- Is Sokoloan Real?
- Sokoloan interest rate
- How does Sokoloan work?
- How long does it take for Soko Loan to process a loan application?
- Sokoloan requirement
- Repayment of the Soko loan
- Soko loan app
- Zedvance loan requirements and interest rate
- Types of loans offered by Zedvance
- Eligibility / qualification for Zedvance loans
- Zedvance credit requirements / documents
- How to apply for a Zedvance loan
- Zedvance loan repayment
- Zedvance interest rate
- Zedvance customer support / service
- Zedance transfer program
- Pettycash loan requirements and interest rate
- Types of loans offered by Pettycash
- How does Pettycash work?
- How much can I borrow from Pettycash?
- Pettycash loan repayment
- Pettycash referral program
- Pettycash loan interest rate
- Pettycash loan requirements
- Kiakia loan requirements and interest rate
- How to register for the Kiakia loan
- Kiakia loan request
- Kiakia credit limits
- Kiakia loan interest rate
- Repayment of the Kiakia loan
- How does the Kiakia loan work?
- Contact details for Kiakia customer care
- Kiakia loan email address
- Kiakia credit address
- Kiakia loan form
- Kiakia loan apk
- Quickcheck loan requirements, interest rate and contact number
- How to Apply for a Quickcheck Loan
- Quickcheck loan requirements
- Quickcheck loan repayment
- How can I download the Quickcheck loan app?
- Alternative to the quick check loan.
- Quickcheck contact number
- Why was my Quickcheck loan application rejected?
- Who can apply for a quick check loan?
- How long will it take for my loan to be credited to my account?
- Quickcheck loan interest rate
- Wrap up.
Requirements and interest rate
FINT loans are a marketable peer-to-peer system that connects lenders looking for competitive returns with creditworthy borrowers who are looking for the most attractive interest rates in return.
The lenders achieve an enormous profit of 26 to 39% for a one-year loan term. We recommend that you invest your money in the platform by borrowing it on the FINT credit platform rather than keeping the money in your bank account.
FINT Loan Review
FINT Loan is a unique loan platform that brings borrowers and lenders closer together.
With FINT loans, investors register as lenders and are connected to borrowers who are in dire need of financial assistance and their money returns at an interest rate that depends on the term of the loan granted.
For personal loans, the minimum is N20,000 and the maximum is N1,000,000. The borrower must go to the loan in the portal and click on Payouts.
It usually takes up to 2 to 5 working days for the borrower to get the loan directly into their bank account.
Note that you must be at least 21 years old to access a FINT loan as a borrower. You must have a well paid job and work in Lagos.
FINT loan requirements
- No collateral and guarantees.
- You must be over 21 years old.
- You have to leave the state of Lagos and work there.
- You need to be busy with a good monthly income before you can access this loan.
- After all, you need to be able to access the internet in someone else to apply for the Fint loan.
FINT loan repayment
The repayment of your FINT loan will be deducted automatically at the agreed time, since you provided your card details at the time of the application.
The FINT loan is automatically sent to the lender of the money you borrowed.
Before the due date, FINT will send you a reminder of your payment by text or email.
There is no early payment fee at FINT. You can therefore repay your loan at any time before the due date.
FINT loan application
- Visit the website, click "Borrow" (if you want to borrow), click "Borrow" (if you are an investor), but we'll focus more on borrowing in this article.
- If you clicked Borrow, a screen will appear that corresponds to the following screenshot.
- Click the Getting Started button and then click Borrowers.
- After that, you'll need to create an account or sign in if you already have one.
- Take the risk assessment test. That's because; FINT wants to get a risk score that also determines your interest rate.
- Accept the general terms and conditions. Also pay attention to the assigned interest rate.
- You are expected to pay a one-time fee of N3,000 for FINT to verify your creditworthiness and confirm your address.
- If your application is approved, you will also need to upload some documents to their platform.
- Finally, your request will be saved and your money will be transferred to your bank account as soon as an investor loads it.
Note that the National Credit Agency and FINT's proprietary risk algorithm will review your application.
The screening is used by the company to determine your risk and interest rate and to know whether the loan is approved or not.
Other things you need to know before applying for a FINT loan
- You pay a commitment fee, which is typically 8% of the requested loan amount after the loan has been paid in full.
This is a lender who actually finances your loan. There is no guarantee that you would get the loan. This usually happens when the lender is not satisfied with your credit rating.
- The interest rate for one year is approximately 39%. This is still very cheap compared to other competitors.
As a borrower, FINT requires that you take out another insurance policy to cover loss of job, life, or future disability.
This is a good thing because you don't have to worry if you develop a serious illness or if your income stream is suddenly cut.
You must be employed or have some form of constant income before you can apply for a FINT loan
Also, don't forget to pay N3,000 risk assessment fee and 8% deployment fee. Note that the N3,000 risk assessment fee does not guarantee your application approval.
Finally, instead of leaving money in your bank account, try to take advantage of an interest rate of 26% to 39%, provided you invest for a year. This interest rate is better than most bank savings and bond markets in Nigeria.
Requirements, interest rate and contact number
Branch is an international company based in Nigeria and many other countries such as India, Kenya, Mexico City, Tanzania, Nairobi, Mexico, Mumbai, the United States and San Francisco.
A branch loan can only be accessed via a mobile phone. H. You don't need any documentation or collateral before you can get a loan from the branch loan review.
Branch Loan Review offers its customers five different types of loans, listed below.
- Medical loan
- Business loans
- Travel loan
- Private loan
- Emergency loan
How does Branch make a loan decision?
Branch uses data from your mobile phone, including your text messages, credit and direct debit notifications from your bank, to automatically make a credit decision. You combine this information with your repayment history for checking branch loans to create an individual credit score that determines the loan offers you receive.
How does the branch loan work?
Accessing a branch loan is very easy, although it depends on your credit rating
- First download the branch office application.
- Create an account (this will take no longer than 10 minutes.
- Apply for the loan.
- Finally, you get your loan directly into your bank account.
Branch Loan Requirements
All you need to apply for a branch loan are:
- Your smartphone (Android or iOS).
- Your bank verification number (BVN).
- Your mobile phone number (must be linked to your BVN).
- And your bank account.
To determine your loan offer, the credit company uses information on your smartphone, including text messages, location (GPS turns on automatically), and your most important credit standing.
NOTE. It is very important to maintain good credit, as this will help you get closer to a higher amount and also apply with your own cell phone number and phone.
Branch loan app
After reading this article and finding that it's worth getting a loan from you, you can download the branch loan app from your Google Play Store
Interest rate on branch loans
The branch's monthly interest rate ranges from 1% to 21%This varies from person to person and also depends on your creditworthiness, your bank transfer history, the repayment period and many other factors.
NOTE. If you have a bad credit, you are likely to get a higher interest rate. If you have a good credit rating, you will likely get a lower interest rate.
How to apply for a branch loan in Nigeria
Before you can apply for a branch loan, make sure you have the mobile branch app and an account with them.
Below you will find how to apply for a branch loan.
- Download the branch office application.
- Log in to the branch loan app and click on the menu in the left corner.
- Click on my loans.
- Enter the desired amount and the duration of the loan.
- Select your bank from the supported banks listed in the app.
- Click on request this loan.
- Click after checking the information you provided "Apply" to finally apply for your loan.
Repayment of the branch loan
Repayment of the loan is easy with the mobile branch loan app. NOTE: You will receive a friendly reminder a week before your loan expires.
Below are the steps to repay the loan in the branch.
- Open the branch app on your smartphone.
- Click on my loan.
- Click on that "Tap to pay".
- Enter the amount you want to repay. Sometimes a different payment is made and a full or full payment.
- Your repayment can be made through your bank account, i.e. H. direct debit or via your ATM card.
- Choose "Bank account or card" it all depends on how you want it.
- Finally, click the Next button.
NOTE: It will take up to a week for you to receive a debit message from your bank
When you make a refund using your bank account, you may not always receive a verification code from your bank. And if you want to pay with your ATM card, you should expect an automatic withdrawal from your account.
In most cases, your payment may not be processed within 24 hours. This is because you are not paying back with a bank account or an ATM card that is not yours.
What happens if I miss my repayment?
It is important that you pay each installment by the due date so that you can improve your credit rating and increase your credit limit.
Late repayment affects your ability to get subsequent or larger loans. If you make a late repayment, the lender will report you to the National Credit Reference Bureau (NCRB) and list it with the (NCRB). This will automatically prevent you from accessing loans from other lending companies, and it will also affect your ability to get a job with certain employers.
Customer service for branch loans
At the time of writing this credit rating, we are sorry to inform you that you would like to receive a call from your customers and d. H. You have no customer support number / customer service.
You can contact them by emailing Nigeria@branch.co or email@example.com. Note that you may not get an answer. Even if you receive them, it will take a long time for them to respond to your email.
Repayment of the branch loan in cash
Most customers prefer cash repayment, and if you are one of them, these steps are for you.
Use the NIBSS e-Bill Pay. Go to a bank near you. GTB uses the information below to fill in the payment slip.
- Account name -BRANCH INC.
- Depositor's mobile phone number – Use your mobile phone number, preferably that on your branch account.
- Name of depositor – your name, preferably the name on your branch account.
- Finally, add the amount you want to deposit.
NOTE: You pay an important N100 fee. Don't forget to keep a receipt on your repayment slip, which should provide proof of your repayment in the event of an error.
Repayment of the branch loan with a debit card
How can I repay my branch loan with my debit card?
- Of "My loan" Tap the round "Tap to pay" button.
- Select the amount you want to repay.
- After making your repayment selection, tap & # 39; continue & # 39;
- On the "Select a Refund Method" screen, select " "Debit card" from the dropdown menu.
- Add yours "Debit card" (ATM) card details.
- Card number (16 or 19 digits before your card).
- The card expiration date (month and year your card expires)
- CVV (three-digit number on the back of your card)
- After entering the details, tap & # 39; continue & # 39;
- Select your automatic direct debit setting under "Payment option" and tap & # 39; Continue & # 39 ;.
- To secure your payment, some banks will ask for your PIN or send a security code to your phone.
- Your repayment is done. If successful, your account will be updated automatically within a few seconds.
- Please note that there is no fee for this transaction.
What happens to loan defaults or what happens if you don't repay your loan when it is due?
In order for you to increase your credit limit, which has access to higher credit, you must repay your loan on or before the expiration date.
In a situation where a customer does not repay their loan at the due date, the lender can report the person to the national credit bureau.
That is, he / she will be blacklisted and it will also be difficult to access another loan from the same lender or loan company.
Most of the time, you will be able to get a loan from another credit company, which, unlike the other customers, is associated with very high interest rates.
Is a branch loan legitimate?
When I write with them based on my experience, I can say that they are 100% secure if I may ask if there is a way to steal money from your account with just the BVN. The answer is no, and mind you, this branch is an international money lending company based in many other countries such as India, the United States, Mexico and Tanzania.
What essentially says is that the lender is 100% sure to use all of your information, both your BVN and other personal information are safe with Branch.
Before applying for a branch loan, make sure that you can repay it when it is due, because unlike other loan companies, the branch does not extend the repayment date.
If you have any questions about this post or need help or protection, you can contact us via our contact page.
Request, interest rate and contact number
Ferratum Loan is a credit platform in Finland that is based in Nigeria and was founded in 2005 by the Ferratum Group.
The ferratum is a foreign credit platform that was first established in Finland with its headquarters in the Finnish capital Helsinki.
The platform is intended to help Nigerians & # 39; men and women & # 39; Working class, to be precise, to solve their immediate or urgent financial problem.
Note that the highest amount you can get from this lender is between N 1,000 and 10,000, unlike the other lenders in Nigeria such as Carbon and Renmoney, where you can access up to 1 million Naira or more.
Note that the credit platform applies not only to Nigerians, but also to many other foreign countries Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom This simply means that all of the countries listed above can also apply for the loan and get approval immediately as we have not specified exactly what amount they can access as we are only focusing on Nigeria.
Let's quickly take a look at how to apply for this loan.
How to apply for a Ferratum loan
Based on my own Ferratum loan exam, applying for a loan with Ferratum is the easiest thing you can ever think of. Below is the simple trick when applying for the loan.
- First dial the USSD code for the Ferratum loan * 322 * 6 #.
- Then read and accept the loan terms carefully. You can get started.
Ferratum loan request
Below are some simple requirements that Ferratum expects from you before you take out a loan.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 60 years old.
- The applicant must be resident in the Nigerian state of Lagos.
- The applicant must work with the state of Lagos in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a reasonable monthly income or be self-employed.
How To Repay A Ferratum Loan
Yes, we understand the fact that you may be confused on how to repay your loan. Don't worry, we are here to support you.
Follow these simple steps to successfully repay the Ferratum loan.
- Repayment via "Quickteller" – This is another easy way to repay your loan. All you have to do here is visit the Quickteller platform, select the repayment option that appears on your mobile phone screen, and then follow the instructions that you receive.
- Repayment by "Direct debit" – Your loan is automatically debited from the debit card linked to the bank account that you provided when you applied for the loan on the due date.
- Refund via a mobile app – Here's another easy way to make a refund. All you have to do is visit get.quickteller.com or the Google Play Store and download the app designed for your phone.
- Repayment by ATM – Visit any ATM standard, insert your debit card and select Quickteller from the dropdown menu. Enter the code 04309401.
- Repayment by SMS – Text QT HILFE on "32122"
- Repayment by USSD code – choose * 322 * 1 * 04309401 * amount #
Ferratum loan interest rate
The loan interest rate is not complicated, there are only two main types of loan interest rates, which are listed below.
- First you pay a 20% Foundation fee.
- Then you pay second 4% per month for the account management fee.
Ferratum loan contact number
Sometimes problems arise when applying for the loan or when repaying it. For this reason, we provide this page of content.
If you need help, support or problems with your application or repayment process and would like to contact the Ferratum Group, please contact the Ferratum hotline @ 070073536233.
Note that this Ferratum loan contact number is for Nigerian users. Other countries with a Ferratum loan branch in their different countries can search for theirs or visit the Ferratum branch near them.
Ferratum loan email address
Just as mentioned above, you can contact Ferratum if you have any problems with your loan application or repayment. You can also send them by email @ support @ ferratum.ng.
Ferratum credit code
Here is another way to apply for a loan or to check your creditworthiness without visiting the branch. Just choose 3226 # and follow the instructions that are dropped.
How much can you get from Ferratum loans
The minimum amount you can receive from this particular lender is N1,000 and the maximum is N10,000 with a two-week repayment period "14 days".
How long does it take for the Ferratum loan to be approved?
The credit platform approves and disburses the loan within minutes.
Ferratum loan alternative
There are many other better alternatives to this particular lender, that is, there are other lenders that you can access up to 1 million Naira or more in your first application, lenders such as Carbon Paylater, Renmoney, UBA loans, GTBank loans and many more.
Ferratum Loans Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
There are some frequently asked questions about their customers' loan services, and we have worked hard to ask these rudiment questions to help our readers better understand what they are getting into. They are listed below.
Why was my Ferratum loan application rejected or rejected?
Yes, your loan application can be rejected or rejected because you could not meet the payment qualification.
In this case, try to make some changes to your credit rating, ie pay your debts if you have any.
How to check the balance at Ferratum
Checking your credit balance at Ferratum is easy and straightforward. Simply log into your Quickteller.com account if you want to check your balance or call the customer service representative 070073536233 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I don't pay my loan on the agreed date?
No credit platform tolerates late repayment or credit default. Dies bedeutet lediglich, dass Ferratum selbst keine verspätete Rückzahlung akzeptiert, sodass möglicherweise verspätete Gebühren für eine verspätete Rückzahlung anfallen und Ferratum Sie sogar dem Kreditbüro melden kann Wenn Sie in Zukunft keine Kredite von anderen Kreditgebern erhalten, kann dies vor allem Ihre Beschäftigung beeinträchtigen.
Kann ich mein Darlehen für einen anderen Zweck verwenden?
Dieses Darlehen kann für jeden Zweck verwendet werden, d. H. Sie verwenden es nicht für einen bestimmten Zweck.
Wir können sagen, dass ihr Darlehensdienst gut ist, aber nicht mit anderen Darlehensgebern zu vergleichen ist. Wenn Sie nicht der Arbeiterklasse angehören und nicht im Bundesstaat Lagos ansässig sind, können Sie sich für das Darlehen nicht qualifizieren.
Wenn Sie Fragen zu diesem oder einem anderen Beitrag auf unserer Website haben, nutzen Sie bitte die Kontaktseite, um uns zu erreichen. Wir sind 24 Stunden für Sie da, um Ihre Frage zu beantworten.
Trader Moni Loan Antragsformular 2020
Holen Sie sich bis zu N100.000
Trader Moni Loan ist ein Programm, das von der nigerianischen Bundesregierung mit dem Ziel entwickelt wurde, Kleinhändler zu ermutigen, indem Kredite für sie ohne Sicherheiten zusammen mit einem guten Zins- und Rückzahlungsplan bereitgestellt werden.
Darüber hinaus stellt die Bundesregierung in jedem Bundesstaat Nigeria 30.000 Kredite zur Verfügung.
Die Bank of Industry Company ist das Gehirn hinter dieser großartigen Kreditmöglichkeit.
Damit Sie den Trader Moni Loan beantragen können, müssen Sie das Registrierungs- / Antragsformular ausfüllen.
Vorteile von Trader Moni Loan
Werfen wir einen Blick auf die Vorteile von Trader Moni Loan.
- Sie können jedes Mal ein höheres Darlehen beantragen, wenn Sie die Rückzahlung Ihres vorherigen Darlehens abgeschlossen haben.
- Trader Moni Loan ist eines der Unternehmen, die ein Darlehen mit einer Rückzahlung von bis zu sechs Monaten anbieten.
- Alle Händler können von dieser Plattform profitieren, d. H. Alle Händler können auf ein Darlehen bei Trader Moni zugreifen.
Es gibt viele Möglichkeiten, einen Kredit zu beantragen. Die erste Möglichkeit besteht darin, den Kredit über das Registrierungsportal / Antragsformular von Trader Moni zu beantragen.
So beantragen Sie einen Trader Moni Loan über einen Agenten
Hier finden Sie Informationen für diejenigen, die Online-Diensten nicht vertrauen.
- Sie müssen einen Trader Moni-Agenten in Ihrer Nähe identifizieren (siehe unten, wie Sie dies tun können).
- Der Trader Moni-Agent erfasst zuerst Ihre Informationen (z. B. Ihre Bankdaten, Telefonnummer und viele andere).
- Danach erhalten Sie sofort einen Trader Moni-Darlehenscode auf demselben Telefon, das Sie bei der Registrierung für den Trader Moni verwendet haben.
- Schließlich erhalten Sie Ihr Darlehen direkt auf Ihr Bankkonto auszuzahlen.
So finden Sie einen Trader Moni-Agenten.
Wenn Sie nach einer Möglichkeit suchen, einen Agenten zu finden, wenden Sie sich an Ihren Zonenkoordinator, indem Sie HIER klicken.
Im Zweifelsfall können Sie sich unter 0700-6275-386 oder per E-Mail an email@example.com an den Trader Moni Loan Agent wenden
Sie können auch die offizielle Website von Trader Moni HIER besuchen. Sie können auch einen Live-Chat mit dem Agenten führen.
So erhalten Sie bis zu 100.000 N Darlehen von Trader
Bei der ersten Beantragung des Darlehens erhalten Sie wahrscheinlich nur 10.000 NN. Sobald Sie die 10.000 NN innerhalb von Monaten nach Genehmigung zurückzahlen, sollten Sie den Trader-Moni-Code wählen, der während Ihrer Registrierung an Ihr Telefon gesendet wurde, um sofort zu erhalten N15.000 erhalten.
Wenn Sie dagegen die N15.000 zurückzahlen und den Trader Moni-Code wählen, erhalten Sie N20.000.
Wenn Sie die N20.000 zurückzahlen, wählen Sie den Trader Moni-Code, der Ihnen bei der Registrierung zugesandt wurde. Sie erhalten N50.000.
Wenn Sie die N50.000 zurückzahlen, wählen Sie den an Sie gesendeten Trader Moni-Code erneut und Sie erhalten N100.000.
Trader Moni Zinssatz
Sie sagten zwar, dass dies ein zinsloses Darlehen ist, aber die Wahrheit ist, dass Sie ein wenig Zinsen zahlen müssen.
Nach dem Screenshot unten und unserer Berechnung können wir sagen, dass dies völlig richtig ist.
Wenn Sie beispielsweise 10.000 N ausleihen, zahlen Sie 10.250 N am oder innerhalb von 6 Monaten nach der Kreditgenehmigung zurück.
Wenn Sie 15.000 N ausleihen, zahlen Sie 15.375 N innerhalb von 6 Monaten nach Genehmigung des Darlehens zurück.
Wenn Sie 20.000 N ausleihen, zahlen Sie 21.000 N innerhalb von 6 Monaten nach Genehmigung des Darlehens zurück.
Wenn Sie 50.000 N ausleihen, wird erwartet, dass Sie 52.000 N innerhalb von 6 Monaten nach Genehmigung des Darlehens zurückzahlen.
Wenn Sie 100.000 N ausleihen, zahlen Sie 103.000 N innerhalb von 6 Monaten nach Genehmigung des Darlehens zurück.
Trader Moni Loan Rückzahlung
Wenn Sie wissen, wie viel Sie zurückzahlen müssen, und wo Sie zurückzahlen müssen, müssen Sie wissen, wie viel Sie zurückzahlen müssen. Lassen Sie uns nun darüber sprechen, wo Sie zurückzahlen müssen.
Sie können Ihr Darlehen bei einer der unten aufgeführten Banken zurückzahlen
- Fidelity Bank
- Garantie Trusted Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Jaiz Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Wema Bank
So überweisen Sie Ihr Darlehen direkt auf Ihr Bankkonto
Wir verstehen, dass es für Sie möglicherweise schwierig ist, Ihr Darlehen auf Ihr Bankkonto zu überweisen. Nachfolgend finden Sie die Schritte zur direkten Überweisung auf Ihr Bankkonto.
Nachdem Sie einen Agenten gefunden und Ihren Kreditantrag genehmigt haben, erhalten Sie eine Benachrichtigung. Gehen Sie dann zu Ihrem Google Play Store, laden Sie die EYOWO-App herunter und installieren Sie sie.
After installing the app, follow the directions on the eyowo app, with that, you will be able to transfer your fund directly to your bank account.
The program is a wonderful opportunity for traders who are already in the system and also for the upcoming traders.
Like we always say, it’s always advisable to pay your loan before or on the agreed date to avoid having a bad credit score which can affect your credit history.
Note that all loan defaulters are reported to the National Credit Bureau and once you are being reported to the National Credit bureau accessing a loan from the same loan provider or other loan providers in or outside Nigeria won’t be possible.
Get Instant N4,000,000 Loan On Your First Application
Renmoney is a leading Microfinance bank in Nigeria formerly known as Rencredit. They are known for giving loans to Nigerians without collateral or any guarantor with a good repayment plan.
The company have been in existence since 2012 and have recorded over 200,000 successful loans disbursed to there customers.
The Microfinance Bank provides loans for employed individuals and businessmen and women (Small and big business owners).
If you are not employed or a business owner kindly looks for other money lending companies like Carbon or FairMoney because the Renmoney loan is designed for the employed and business owners.
There are some important requirements you need to put in place before you think of applying for a loan.
Renmoney app (Renmoney Loan Application Form)
It seems like the loan provider does not have any official loan app instead visit their website @ Renmoney.com for your loan application.
Renmoney loan requirements (Renmoney Loan Application Form)
Below are the necessary requirements for getting a Renmoney loan.
- You must have an active bank account with any commercial banks in Nigeria.
- You must be between the age of 22-years to 59-years which is considered to be the working-class age.
- You must a well-paid job or a good income business.
- Be ready to verify your monthly income.
- You must have a good record on the National Credit Bureau.
- A statement of your bank account for the past six-month NOTE: There should be no issue of a returned cheque.
- A recent passport photo.
- A staff ID card from your workplace(If you are employed).
- A tax or Pension identification number.
- A valid ID card that proves your identity.
- A letter from the Human Resource of your company (If you are employed).
- A current utility bill.
- Most importantly, you must reside or work in Lagos state.
If you are self-employed (Business owner), here are your Renmoney loan application requirements.
- A valid proof of identification.
- A recent passport.
- A valid work identification card or your business card.
- A signed bank statement either cooperate and personal for the past six months and must be stamped by the bank.
- Proof of tax registration or a payment receipt.
- You must provide a means of repayment of the loan (NUBAN Cheque only).
- You must have a certificate of incorporation.
- A recent utility bill within the past three months either business or home.
- A guarantor, he or she must be a Renmoney approved staff guarantor.
Haven met with all these requirements listed above, you are qualified for the loan application.
If you are employed below are your Renmoney loan requirements.
- An active bank account, it can be a current or savings account with any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Verification of your monthly income.
- You must have a good record with the Credit Bureau Report of your precious loan ‘If you have ever gotten a loan from a money lending company in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
- You shouldn’t have any history of bank returned cheque.
- Provide a colored passport within the last six months.
- Your last six months bank statement stamped by the bank.
- A letter from the Human Resources department where you work to confirm your employment.
- A utility bill within the last three months is sure you are debt-free.
- You must have a valid identification card either National ID card, current ECOWAS passport or a voter’s card.
Furthermore, Renmoney provides three different types of loan which are;
- Renmoney school fees loan.
- Renmoney cash loan.
- Renmoneny work loan.
Renmoney school fees loan
the loan provider has made it easy for parents or guardians who find it difficult to pay for there children’s school fees by providing a school fees loan.
- How to apply for Renmoney school fees loan
There are two major ways in which you can apply for a Renmoney school fees loan.
- If your child/children school is partnered with Renmoney MFB Limited, it will be more easy for you to go through the school and enjoy lesser rates. You can download the Renmoney loan application form pdf, fill the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your child/children school is not partnered with Renmoney, you can apply using the steps listed below;
- Visit the official website; fill the online application form.
- Make use of the Renmoney loan calculator.
- Fill in the required details in the school fees loan form and exercise a little patience, a Renmoney loan representative will call you.
The following will happen once you have successfully submitted your Renmoney school fees loan application.
- They will send you a notification.
- You may be asked to provide some documents’ to any Renmoney loan representative office.
- Renmoney will deposit the money into your bank account within 24 hours only if your application was approved.
2.Renmoney cash loan
Here, it has to do with pressing and urgent needs like paying house rent, buying a car or medical treatment.
How to apply for a Renmoney cash loan
- Log in to their website and make use of the loan calculator.
- Choose the amount that will meet your immediate problem and the period of time you wish to pay back the loan.
- You will see your expected monthly loan repayment, proceed if it’s okay by you.
- Once you have completed your loan application, wait for a representative to contact you.
Once they approve your loan, you will have to provide some necessary documents for your loan to be sent to your bank account.
3.Renmoney @work loan
This particular loan is designed for organizations and before you can access this loan, your organization must have the following;
- The organization must have more than 30 staff.
- The organization must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
Employees of such an organization can borrow money from this loan provider at a very good interest rate.
How to apply for Renmoney loan @work
- Fill out the Renmoney loan application pdf format in your workplace.
- Make sure you provide all necessary documents
- Submit the application to your company’s Human Resources Department the loan relationship officer will pick it up from there.
- Wait for an approval or rejection message.
- If you finally get approved, Renmoney will deposit the money into your bank account within 24 hours.
Other ways you can apply for the Renmoney loan.
They are many other ways in which you can apply for a loan apart from the ones listed above, they are;
- Telephone call – 070073666639
You can as well visit any Renmoney branch/office listed below.
- Head office: 89 Awolowo Road Ikoyi.
- Surulere office: King Plaza mall Adeniran Ogunsanya.
- Opebi office: Pentagon Plaza, 23 Opebi Road Ikeja.
- Lagos Island office: 50-52, Broad Street, Lagos in CSS Bookshop House.
- Apapa office: Apapa Mall, 13 PARK Lane Apapa, Lagos.
- Lekki office: F61 and F62 Road 3, Ikota Shopping Complex Ikota, Lekki-Ajah.
Renmoney loan interest rate
Their interest rate totally depends on credit score, amount requested and period of time the loan offered will last, they are so many other factors that can affect loan interest, for instance, there is a plan called ‘target saving plan’ which comes with an interest of 10% per annum/per year.
HINWEIS: Your interest rate must be different from others for instance, in a situation whereby your company or the company you work doesn’t partner with Renmoney, your interest rate tends to be higher and also if you have a bad credit score, you should expect a higher interest rate.
Renmoney loan repayment
Your question may be how can I repay my Renmoney loan, note that there several ways in which you can make a repayment of your loan.
- QUCIKTELLER: Visit Quickteller to make a repayment.
- CHEQUE: The cheque you deposited as the part of documents will be present to your bank by Renmoney on the agreed repayment.
- CASH: You can as well make a direct repayment to any Renmoney office listed above.
- POS: They POS is another way of making a repayment of your loan. Das heißt, you can make a repayment using your debit card to any listed offices above.
- ONLINE: You can make a repayment by online transfer to any account numbers listed below.
Bank: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB).
Surname Renmoney MFB Limited.
Account Number: 0120829621.
Bank: Skye Bank.
Account Name: Renmoney MFB Limited.
Account Number: 1771340451.
HINWEIS: You should state write your name and account number clearly as the depositor. And also make sure you send an email to email@example.com exactly 72 hours before your due date.
The company is worth working but always have it at the back of your mind that the is not for you once you are employed or if you don’t own a business, you can try other money lendings like Carbon (Paylater), FairMoney, and Branch.
If you find this article useful let us know by dropping a comment on the comment section.
Snapcredit loan Requirements, and Interest Rate
Snapcredit is a lending company founded in 2014. They aimed at helping employers who are interested in getting financial support by providing a loan for them to meet with their immediate needs.
Note that this loan provider will only offer you a loan when you apply through your company or employer who must be verified by them.
What does Snapcredit do?
They are bent on providing instant financial solutions to employees. They work hand in hand with employers and provide their staff (employees) with an online platform to access loans to solve their immediate monetary problems.
Their platform eliminates all the hassle and gives employees instant 24/7 access to credit at very competitive and fair interest rates
How to apply for Snapcredit loan
Applying for a snapcredit loan is very easy, simple and accessible. Every process is done online, with no paperwork or collateral;
- Login to their official website and select the amount of money you want and the desired duration of the loan.
- Choose your preferred repayment schedule.
- Submit your request.
The money will be sent to your bank account within minutes of your confirmed request.
Snapcredit loan requirements
The requirements for getting a snapcredit loan is what everyone can afford;
- You must be in paid employment.
- Provide your bank details where your loan will be disbursed to.
How much can I get from snapcredit?
The amount you get from this loan provider varies from person to person. There are many critical that snapcredit consider before determining the amount of loan to be given to a person.
Furthermore, the longer you stay with your company the higher the amount you will probably get.
Another thing that enhances the amount you get is the more salary you earn from your company, the higher the loan amount you get.
Most importantly, the more you borrow and payback, the higher the amount you stand to get.
You can get access up to N1million naira if you are well paid and has a long history of working for your company.
Snapcredit loan interest rate
The interest rate depends on the amount of money you want to borrow and your preferred repayment schedule.
They provide you with all the information you need to make the best decision for your needs and capabilities and they also do their best to give excellent and fair pricing.
In order to see actual numbers just log in and play with our calculators – all the information is presented clearly.
Snapcredit loan repayment
Snapcredit loan repayments are done through your salary. When your employer pays your salary he deducts the loan repayments and pays us directly.
You receive your salary as usual to your bank account minus the repayments.
Snapcredit loan contact number and customer care services
If you encounter any problem while registering for a snapcredit loan, you can contact them by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Snapcredit does not have any contact number of the time of writing this article but if they later do we will update you on that.
What happens if I don’t pay back my loan?
If for any reason what so ever you do not repay your debt and have not been in touch with us in order to discuss various recovery options, the following things can occur:
- Suspension to our lending service
- Involvement with outside collection agencies
- Legal action
- Reporting your account delinquency to multiple credit bureaus and other governmental agencies
This can then lead to potential increases in fees from other banks, credit unions, microfinance bank loans, insurance premiums, cell phone companies, etc.
All these organizations and even some landlords use credit bureau information to make judgments about the type of consumer you are, and not paying back a loan can have detrimental effects on other areas of your life.
Remember working with snapcredit on a recovery plan is a much better option than not paying back your debt, so please contact us at any time. They want the best for you, so anytime you are having issues, try contacting them and you can work together with them to resolve the problem.
Snapcredit customer care/contact number
Did you encounter any difficulty while applying for a snapcredit loan, you can reach out to snapcredit through email at email@example.com
Snapcredit contact number
We regret to tell you that snapcredit does not have any official contact number as of the time of writing this article but if they later update their contact number on their platform we will definitely keep you posted.
Can I get another loan while I am still repaying an old loan?
Yes. You can take get another loan until you reach your maximum credit limit. When you log in to your snapcredit account, you will see on your personalized dashboard your limits and how much credit you are currently using. You can take additional credit at any time provided you don’t exceed your thresholds.
SnapCredit.ng, owned by Snap Credit Ltd Company Number RC 1219478.
Snap Credit is an authorized, regulated moneylender, Credit Licence Certificate Number 0169 from the state of Lagos.
Their registered address is 9 Akarigbere Street, Off Idejo Street, Off Adeola Odeku Road, Victoria Island, Lagos state Nigeria.
The Snapcredit loan services are strictly for the employed. Furthermore, the longer you stay with your employees, the higher the amount you tend to get on snapcredit.
If you have any questions concerning snapcredit loan or any other load review that we have written here you can contact us using the contact page.
We are 2 hours open to attend to your question and also offer assistance.
C24 loan Get Instant N5,000,000 On Your First Application
C24 is a lending provider created by C24 Limited with the aim of helping employees (salary earners) to meet with their immediate financial problems.
With this lending platform, employees can get an upfront ranging from N50,000 to N5,000,000 with a reasonable repayment plan.
Note that the C24 Limited does not have an agent for their online application, this simply means that you should not pay any online application fee, the loan application is free and can be accessed by anybody provided you are a salary earner.
The loan provider is said to be among the best loan provider in Nigeria considering the number of individuals they have empowered and the amount of loan they have borrowed to Nigerians.
C24 Limited has empowered more than 180,000 plus individuals in Nigeria and has borrowed N8billion plus since they came into existence.
How to apply for a C24 loan
- Visit the C24 official website.
- Then navigate to apply for a loan at the top right-hand side.
- Then fill in the required information. “personal info, identification info/next of kin, employment info, loan account details, then you will be asked to tell how you heard about them, then finally you have to accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on “submit”.
You can as well calculate your loan amount with the interest rate HERE
C24 will respond to your loan request within 24hours of the loan application, assuming your request is approved, the loan will be disbursed to your bank account within a few minutes.
Here, we advise you to borrow the amount you can repay to avoid Further penalties like being reported to the Credit Bureau will result in not getting a loan in the future and also a failure to repay your loan at the due date can also affect your employment.
Types of loan offered by C24 Limited
C24 Limited offers two types of loans which are “Personal and Business loan”; below are the loan requirements.
Personal loan: these are loans offered to an individual with the aim of helping hem meet up with there immediate personal or family monetary problems.
C24 personal loan requirements;
- Passport photograhp.
- A valid national identification card.
- Your employment, promotion or confirmation letter.
- A six months salary account bank statement.
- Company identification.
- Direct debit mandate,
- Post dated cheques.
Business loan: The business loan is designed for individuals who want to financial there already existing business or want to venture into a new business.
C24 business loan requirements;
- Recent passport photograph.
- A formal loan application on letterhead.
- Your cheque leaves (repayments and signature verification) for loan above #200,000.
- Signed direct debit mandate form.
- Recent utility bill.
- Means of identification.
- Rent receipt and rent/lease agreement.
- A signed letter of authority to print the bank statements.
- A signed letter of undertaking for the dishonor of postponed cheque.
- All pages of the initial offer letter.
C24 loan requirements
- Applicants must fall within the age range of 22-years to 55-years.
- The applicant must live and work in Lagos state.
- Applicants must be employed for at least six months with an active salary bank account.
- The applicant must maintain a good credit score.
- The applicant must have a good monthly income.
- Most importantly, the applicant must have a pension account
C24 loan interest rate
There loan interest rate is quite affordable, they offer an interest rate of 4% alongside other charges that you tend to pay which is a 4% management fee i.e. a one time loan repayment for the first time borrower which must be already calculated with the repayment plan.
What are the required documents for the loan application
Below are the required documents for your C24 loan application;
- A Letter of Employment.
- Salary bank statement for the last 6 months.
- You must have a good credit history.
- One recent passport photograph.
- Staff Identification card.
- Pension Statement or Tax ID and Employment Letter.
- Utility Bill (PHCN, Water bill, LAWMA bill OR Rent Agreement).
- Valid Proof of Identification (current ECOWAS Passport, National Identification, Driver’s License or Voters ID).
C24 loan repayment
Making a loan repayment is pretty easy, all you have to do is to choose any of the options listed below;
- Direct Debit.
- Standing Order/Instruction.
- Point of Sale Terminal.
You can also make use of any of the account numbers listed below;
- C24 Limited 0224847512 GTBank.
- C24 Limited 1014459477 Zenith Bank.
- C24 Limited 3290557011 FCMB.
- C24 Limited 5620052306 Fidelity Bank.
- C24 Limited 2029762400 First Bank.
- C24 Limited 0021403032 Stanbic IBTC.
C24 loan tenor
Yes, we understand that your question might be how long will it take before you start making payment of your loan.
C24 loan offers up to 3rd months to 9 months repayment tenor.
Note that repayment is made on that salary day that’s why they request your salary account hen applying for the loan on the platform.
C24 contact Number and Address
You can reach out to C24 Limited through any of the contact details listed below;
Visit there head off at 4 Adenubi Close off Majekodunmi Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
You can reach them on Whatsapp at 081 0315 5826
You reach them on a phone through 081 0315 5826, 090 9089 7471
Note that C24 Limited works as from;
Working Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Working Days: Monday – Friday
What happens if I don’t pay back my loan on the agreed date
Defaulting your loan repayment will incur a 1% installment amount for each day. After 30 days of the loan defaulting additional measures will be carried out which includes the following;
- Reporting you (defaulter) to your employer which may lead to losing your job.
- Secondly, C24 may report you to the Credit Bureau which may result in not being able to access financial help from any loan provider in the future.
What to do if your salary is being delayed i.e. not getting paid on your normal payday
Should in case your employer failed or delayed your salary, to be on a safer side kindly reach out to C24 Limited through 07000 CREDIT24 or 0700 0273 34824 or mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
C24 loan App
Apart from the online loan application, you can also download the C24 loan app through your Google play store.
Also, you can download Official loan App HERE
The C24 loan is strictly designed for salary earners to meet up with any pressing financial need and for those that are not employed but need financial assistance you can try out Carbon Paylater or Renmoney.
If you have any question concerning this post or any other post that is on our website, you can reach us through our contact page we always ready to attend to your questions
XtraCash Loan Requirements, Interest Rate, and Contact Number
Xtracash loan is a system designed, created and launched by MTN with the aim of providing financial assistance to MTN users preferable the MTN existing Diamond Yello subscribers which can be used for many purposes like paying off bills, buying of goods, P2P transfer, airtime recharge and withdrawal to phone.
Xtracash loan eligibility?
Listed below are the conditions you must accept before you can be eligible to borrow from Xtracash.
- You must be 18-years and above.
- You must be an existing Diamond Yello account customer but if you do not, dial *701# to open an account immediately.
- You must be a frequent user of your wallet and airtime account.
- You should not have any bad history on the previous Xtracash loan.
- You should not have any outstanding loans with Xtraccash.
- If you have an already existing open loan, you won’t be able to borrow again.
- Customers must agree with the repayment pattern, i.e all repayment of the loan is automatically deducted from the Diamond Yello account on the loan repayment date.
- Borrowers should agree on initiating an early repayment of the loan borrowed that is to say payment on or before the agreed date is allowed.
- In case of any installment payment, the loan providers will, first of all, recover the fee first then the principal.
- You must agree that every unpaid loan will be automatically be extended to the next month.
How to apply for Xtracash loan
Apply for the loan is pretty easy and simple all you need to do is to dial 606# on your mobile devices whether Android or iPhone. You can also dial 606*4# to access the services.
Xtracash loan interest rate
Xtracash offers an affordable loan interest rate to their customers, their interest rate ranges from 15% to 16% on a 30 to 180 days loan.
How much can I borrow from Xtracash?
The loan amount varies from person to person mostly on your DYA usage and airtime.
On every application, the loan amount you are eligible for will be displayed on your mobile device screen hen applying for the loan. Your limit will continue to increase as you continue paying back your loan on or before the agreed date.
Xtracash loan repayment
How do I repay my loan?
- Repayment of the loan is easy, you don’t need to stress yourself because all repayment is done automatically from your Diamond Yello account on the agreed repayment date.
- Secondly, the loan can also be repaid in full at any point in time, all you have to do is to select the “repay button” shown on the Xtracash menu when you dial the loan code.
- Thirdly, repayment can be done on initial before the agreed repayment date.
- Finally, any partial payment, the loan provider will recover the fee first before the principal.
Xtracash loan code
Without wasting any time nor visiting any MTN branch for the loan, you can easily dial 606 or 6064# then follow the instructions on the Xtracash loan menu.
How to check account balance on Xtracash loan
How do I check my account balance on Xtracash?
Checking your account balance on Xtracash loan is easy, all you need to do is to dial 606 on your mobile device, select the Xtracash balance on the menu finally you will receive an SMS reminding you of the outstanding loan amount which is yet to be repaid.
What happens if I don’t pay back my Xtracash loan?
Below are what you should expect when you fail to repay your loan on the agreed date;
- You are expected to pay back your loan within 30 days and failure to do so will lead to affecting your credit score.
- If by any chance you fail to pay off your loan within 30 days of the loan disbursement, another 30 days will be given with an interest rate of 18.64% per month on the unpaid loan.
- Most importantly, if you fail to pay back after 180 days of the loan disbursement, the debit may be recovered from other bank accounts linked to your BVN and this is because you accepted deduction from other linked accounts after 180 days.
The MTN xtracash is strictly designed for already existing MTN Yello Diamond account and this simply means that if you ain’t a Yello Diamond account holder, you shouldn’t think of getting a loan from Xtracash..but you ain’t left behind, you can as well try Carbon Paylater, Branch or Renmoney for higher and convenient amount.
Aella Credit loan Requirements, Repayment, and Contact Number
Aella Credit is a money lending company that focuses more on offering loans not only to Nigerian but some other countries like Ghana.
Furthermore, they offers a short term loan which is normally less than 60 days which is 2 months.
One good thing about the loan provider is that they offer to loan to people who are not registered into their network by their company and they normally call them out-network.
Note that the out-network client can only access N90,000 and nothing more, unlike that in-network client who is eligible to access up to N720,000.
How does Aella Credit work?
They have two sets of people that are eligible to access their loan services, and those two categories of people are listed below;
1.The Out-Network Customers
The out-network customers are those whose company is not registered with them i.e. if your company is not registered with Aella credit, you are an out network customer.
Furthermore, you can also consider your self an out-network customer if this is our first time applying for the loan.
At your first time, you have to start by borrowing a repaying back on time and with so doing you stand the chance of becoming an in-network customer.
For example, for your first time, you got a loan three times within a period of three months and paid back without any defaulting, you are getting closer to becoming an in-network customer.
The in-network customers are considered as customers who have a previous record of loan from Aella credit.
Their organizations are most likely to be registered with themand they must have borrowed from them before and paid back.
For the In-Network Customers, they offers up to N720,000 with a good interest rate and repayment plan (Loan term loan) unlike on the Out-Network Customers.
There is also another loan opportunity designed for the In-Network Customers called micro-merchant loans who want to start up a small business for themselves.
Advantages of Aella Credit
What are the advantages of Aella Credit?
Here, we have been writing reviews on loans and how to access loan from virtually all the loan apps and lending company in Nigeria and outside Nigeria and as a result of that we can boldly tell you that they are some advantages of getting a loan from this particular loan provider, and those advantages are listed below;
- One of the main advantages of getting a loan from them is that they do not charge late payment fees unlike some other loan providers like Fairmoney and many others. If by any chance you happen to miss your repayment date, the loan provider will not charge you for not paying on the agreed date.
- They have a very good interest rate for their customers especially the In-Network Customer.
- The loan application is easy, quick and convenient.
- They offer loans to Nigerians and outside Nigeria without collateral.
Aella Credit Loan requirements
Listed below are the cure requirements for getting a loan from Aellacredit
- BVN (Bank Verification Number) without this, you cannot access an Aella credit.
- Valid bank details where your loan will be disbursed when approved.
- A mobile phone to download and install the Aella credit application.
- An employer registration (Strictly for the in-network customers)
- Most importantly an N30 loan processing fee.
If you have met with all the listed requirements, you are 100% ready to apply for the Aella credit loan review and you stand a greater chance of getting approved.
How to apply for Aella Credit Loan
We understand that you may be asking yourself how can I apply for a loan on Aella credit, application for the Aella credit is quite pretty and easy once you have met with the above loan application requirements. Listed below is exactly how you can access a loan.
- First thing first, download and install the Aella credit app on your mobile device.
- Enter your email, phone number, and name.
- Enter your bank details.
- Enter your BVN (Bank Verification Number).
- Provide information about your next of kin.
- Most importantly, pay the N30 loan processing fee.
- Lets assuming you provide correct and accurate information, they will automatically approve your loan application within minutes.
Before starting your loan application, remember to get your company to register with them and if your company is being registered with loan provider, you stand a better chance of getting a higher amount, low-interest rate and a good repayment plan.
Aella Credit Loan interest rate
Note that the Aella credit interest rate differs from person to person i.e. what Mr. A pay will be totally different from what Mr. B will pay.
Let’s take, for instance, If you are out of network customer, your interest rate will probably fall within the range of 4% to 29%.
And for the in-network customer, their interest rate will be much better than the one of the out-network customers.
Aella Credit Loan Repayment
Before we go down on the repayment plan, have it at the back of your mind that you must pay back your loan with 60 days (2 months).
They are many ways by which you can make a repayment of your loan and below are the few ways you can do that;
- Direct debit payment.
- POS payment.
- You can also pay through the Quickteller by downloading the Quickteller app.
Here, we have always made it clear that it’s important to make your repayment on time and for you to achieve this you must have plans on how to repay your loan even before applying for the loan.
This is because; failure to payback on the agreed date can cause some kind of embarrassment.
Once you fail to pay back your loan on the agreed date, the loan provider will report you to the credit bureau.
Getting along on Aella Credit is pretty easy, all you need to do is to visit your google play store and search for Aellacredit then click on download or install and after a successful installation, fill in the required details and patiently wait for your loan to be approved.
You can also download the app just by clicking HERE
Aella Credit contact number
If you happen to experience any technical issue while applying for a loan on Aella credit you can reach the Aella credit customer care/service through; 07080625000 or email at email@example.com
Getting a loan on the platform is a very good opportunity, it’s just the more you borrow and pay back as at hen due to the lower interest rate you get.
If you have any question regarding this article, you can contact us through the contact page on this website we are always open to attend to your questions.
FairMoney loan Requirements, and Interest Rate
FairMoney is Nigerian based money lending which focuses on offering loans to Nigerian.
They offer personal loans, education loans, and business loans.
The founder and Chief Executive Officer of FairMoney are Laurin Hainy which its loan officer is Felix Ojokpe.
Getting a loan from them is less stressful, unlike other money lending company that normally takes up to 48 hours for you to get approved. FairMoney loan requirements are close to nothing from the information we gathered.
Having known what the platform is all about, let’s look at there loan requirements.
FairMoney Loan Requirements
Listed below are the requirements for getting a loan from FairMoney.
- A Smartphone.
- Your Facebook account (Not always necessary).
- Bank account (Where the money will be disbursed).
You can see that applying for a loan on FairMoney is just simply easy.
Now let’s look deep on how you can apply and get approved within 5 minutes.
How to apply for FairMoney loan
- First, download the FairMoney loan app on your Smartphone.
- Open the installed app and fill the necessary information needed from you.
- Fill in your first name, last name, and your fairMoeny referral code (It’s optional).
- Fill in your BVN and add your card details to the FairMoney app(Your BVN is 100% safe with FairMoney).
- Put in the amount you want and the period of time you want it and also provide your bank details.
- Once your loan is approved, FairMoney will send your money directly to your bank account.
FairMoney referral program
When you refer someone to get a loan from the loan provider, and the person happens to pay back his/her loan, you will automatically get a discount of N500 off your own loan payment.
Make you tell them to make use of your own FairMoney invite link that the only way FairrMoney will know that you are the one that invited them.
FairMoney interest rate
FairMoney interest rate is not something that is not constant; it varies and ranges from 10% to 30% per month depending on your credit score.
HINWEIS: Your interest rate depends on your credit score, you will get a very good interest rate if you have lower credit risk and you can as well get a higher interest rate if you have a bad credit score.
What happens if your loan is not approved (Rejected)
In most cases, your loan application may not be approved that is to say you get a reject, it could be because of so many reasons. We have gathered some reasons for your loan rejection which are listed below.
- Having a bad credit score/history (Try fixing it before reapplying again).
- You provided misleading or false information during your loan application.
- FairMoney may think that you do not qualify for their loan or that you cannot pay back as at when due.
What should I do for my loan to be approved on fairMoney?
If your loan gets rejected at the first or second application, try reapplying again in few weeks. Do not delete your SMS history, call history most importantly your bank alert history.
If you follow the steps mentioned above, we assure you that your next loan application will be successful.
FairMoney contact number /Customer service
We regret to tell you that there is no contact number or customer service number reason best known to them but we think that they do not want to attend any call for now.
Writing on the Fairmoney loan review, Fairmoney can only contact you when you fail to make a repayment of your loan on the agreed date.
FairMoney loan repayment
After getting approved on fairMoney, you are expected to pay back your loan with the interest as at when due.
HINWEIS: FairMoney does not allow rescheduling of repayment like other money lending companies i.e. make sure that repayment date is okay by you before you think of accepting the loan.
Below are the few ways by which you can make a repayment of your loan.
- ATM card (Make sure that is the same card you used when applying for the loan).
- Bank transfer.
- Cash deposit via the following account details..MyCredit as the account name, Stanbic IBTC is their bank name and their account number is 0023462495.
What you need to do after the transfer has been done successfully.
- Use the code on your FairMoney app in your transfer description.
- Send a screenshot of your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org for them to update their system after your repayment.
Other fairMoney repayment information you need to know
Based on our own experience on FairMoney repayment, it’s better for you to pay back your loan on time; failure to do so may turn out to be something else like something you never expected.
For instance, failure to pay back your loan as at when due that is on the agreed date, the company will start charging you 1.5% interest every blessed day for the period of 28 days until you pay up your loan and after the 28 days, if you still don’t pay up, they will start contacting your friends and family members to recover there loan which may not be future to you.
Also, they can report you to the credit bureau of Nigeria and as a result if that, it will be difficult for you to obtain another loan from any money lending company in Nigeria not just from FairMoney.
FairMoney will probably suspend your account and then take further legal action like charging you to court for loan default.
What makes FairMoney different from other lenders?
Below is the cure difference they have between this particular lending platfrom and other lending platforms.
- Speed of delivery: You can get a loan instantly in 5 minutes, from anywhere in Nigeria.
- Flexibility: You can repay on or before your due date with a reduced interest rate.
- No hidden charges: There interest charges all-inclusive, ensuring transparency.
- The customers are King: There team is trained to treat you with the utmost respect at all times.
My own thought on FairMoney loan
According to my own experience with them, I can say that they are worth working with but sometimes their interest rate is very high, I have seen some people getting up to 50,000 on there first loan application and on the other hand, I noticed that some Nigerians are just greedy which lead to there loan rejection.
Bear in mind that for you to get up to 150,000 which is there highest loan offer, for now, you need to borrow a little at first, payback and borrow again.
The simple trick is the more you pay back on time the higher the amount you get.
Secondly, sometimes you will notice some technical problems on the loan app, If this happens to you, try contacting FairMoney by sending them an mail to email@example.com they will respond to you as soon they get your complaint.
Is FairMoney loan legit?
In my own humble opinion and with my experience with FairMoney so far, I can say that they are legit i.e. they do not scam every one of your documents is safe with them both your BVN and some other personal information about you.
Also from the reviews, I read online, I learned that fairMoney is sincerely giving out loans to Nigerians.
If you need an urgent loan if you want to pay your school fees or your children’s school fees if you want to start up a business or a loan to solve an immediate problem, think of FairMoney.
They will definitely send you a response within a few minutes of submitting your loan application.
If you have any question you wish to ask or if there is anything you wish to know about fairMoney loan review, kindly use our contact page to reach out to us we will reply to you immediately.
Quickteller should no longer sound like a foreign word as it is something we do come by every now and then in most of the things we do online every day which involves buying and selling.
Quickteller may be regarded as the simplest method making payments, buying airtime and sending money using your Debit card online.
You will receive bonus airtime anytime you buy airtime using the platform and this doesn’t have to be with respect to any network provider you are making use of.
You can make use of the platform to transfer service to send cash to bank accounts in Nigeria and beyond Nigeria.
Quickteller helps in sorting out a wide range of transactions while using just your Android phone or personal computer.
Quickteller for online transactions
After every successful transaction, you will be sent a notification and SMS.
With Quickteller, you don’t have to go to the bank every time there is a need to make a transaction.
Use Quickteller to pay your bills and avoid those long queues banking halls and ATM stands. It is a very useful tool.
Quickteller is the latest miracle of modern technology.
You can make different banking transactions from the comfort of your home. Everything can be done easily and quickly.
Quickteller, as the biggest online transaction processor in Nigeria, has introduced a short-term loan that is devised to provide Nigerians with a means of quick funds to meet their urgent needs without the stress of paperwork or any collateral required.
Quickteller Paypoint (Quikteller Loan Review and Background)
Getting a Quickteller loan is not rocket science but something almost everyone in Nigeria above 18 years of age can comfortably do without having any hassles.
Receiving a loan from Quickteller requires no form of collateral.
All that is needed is your internet-enabled smartphones, and non-internet enabled mobile phones, tablets, and laptops.
But this loan offer is only for those who need a small amount of money to solve an urgent need and are prepared to pay back in 2 weeks (14 days)and not for the long term loan seekers with vast investment in their minds to do.
So since the Quickteller loans are just for only two weeks and only for people who need some small amount of money and not for huge investments, how much can you actually get as a loan from Quickteller loan?
How Much Loan Can Be Obtained From The Quickteller Loans
As mentioned, earlier, Quickteller offers small loans ranging from N1000 – N10,000 for repay in just two weeks and provided you are eligible, it will be credited to your bank account.
Here are the steps to consider before requesting a loan from Quickteller loan
To qualify for a loan from a Quickteller loan without paperwork and collateral, you must give the platform the right to access your bank for your profile details and to view transaction history to know your financial capabilities and your ability to pay them back.
This will require scanning your account and being able to ascertain if businesses do flow with your account on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and know your ability to pay back in due time.
Quickteller Loan registeration in Nigeria.
- First, go to Quickteller site.
- Click on the “sign-up” button located on the top right-hand corner (If you are using a laptop).
- Then fill in your name, email, password, mobile number and reference (if any)
- Click on “continue” when you are done entering the above information.
- Quickteller will send a code to the number you provided.
- This is also the code that you will use in activating your account. Therefore, put the code in space provided on the website.
- Next, sign in to your Quickteller account with the email address and password that you just added earlier on.
- Then, look for the “My Cash” button and click on it.
- Verify your phone number and add your bank details. Make sure the details are correct because this is where they will send your requested amount to.
- Another verification code may be sent to your phone. Don’t be alarmed, just put the code in the space provided.
How to Request A Loan on Quickteller
How can I get a loan from Quickteller?
There are basically two ways to access loans and request loans from the loan which will be fully discussed below;
Also, its quite easy to request for a loan even without an internet-enabled smartphone or computer.
The USSD code feature doesn’t require internet connectivity or airtime on your phone to request for a loan.
Using The USSD Short-code just dial 3226# and follow the prompt. 2 options will be presented to you: ” request loan & borrow airtime”.
After dialing the short-code, follow the instructions you see on the prompt and request for quick cash between N1000 – N10,000
- Quickteller Online Loan Request
The online loan request is more convenient since the short-code is not stable. With active data connection on a PC or smartphone, go Here at the left-hand side you will see the request loan option.
Click on it and you will be required to log in or register for a new account if you are not a registered user.
What’s the highest loan amount on Quickteller
How much can I get from Quickteller?
You only access loan from N1000 – N10,000 on Quickteller and with this we can say that this loan provider is an emergency loan.
Quickteller loan interest rate
Any amount you borrow from them must be returned on or before 2weeks (14 days) with a 15% interest rate.
Have a look below;
- N1,000 to pay N1,150
- N2,500 ” ” N2,875
- N5,000 ” ” N5,750
- N10,000 ” ” N11,500
A 15% interest is charged for any amount borrowed, so take note of that before requesting a loan and endeavor to pay back in 14 days.
Quickteller official loan app
There is no big deal in downloading the Quickteller mobile app, all you have to do is to visit google play store and search for the app then download or install then finally fill in the required field.
You can also download the loan app by clicking>>> google play store
Advantages of Quickteller loan in Nigeria.
- It’s truly quick, all you need to apply is your mobile device, a tablet or a laptop. Of course, you also need the internet to connect. In fact, if you are reading this article and need a short-term loan, you can apply right now.
- You do not need collateral or a guarantor in other to apply for quickteller loan in Nigeria.
- You can apply either by dialing on your mobile phone or via a quick online application on their website.
The disadvantage of this loan
- It’s a short-term loan. This means you must pay back within a short period of time.
- As at the time of writing the article, you get no more than N10,000 from quickteller.
- If you need more than this amount, you might want to look elsewhere. Here I recommend Carbon Loan App.
What we think of this Loan in Nigeria
The Quickteller loan looks like a very dependable and legit way of getting a short term loan with the good intentions of paying back in little or no time.
Although, we had a little trouble when we tried to request for the loan by dialing 3226#. But requesting the loan via the website seems to work perfectly well nonetheless.
Therefore, if you request for the loan by dialing 3226# and it doesn’t work well, try logging into their website and try again.
With quickteller loan, you can also request for airtime top-up as well.
There are many other options that many people would love to explore which seemed better than the Quickteller but they are somewhat difficult to get through and they are…
Quickteller loan code
Apart from the Quickteller loan app, you can also request for a Quickteller loan by dialing 3226# on the same phone you used during your quickteller registration. You will see a prompt up message like
“By proceeding, you accept that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions on https://www.interswitchgroup.com/terms-of-use/loans.html
Click 1, then another message will come up;
1>Get a Loan.
Then click 1 (Get a loan).
Want to become a Paypoint Agent?
Register to become a Quickteller Paypoint Agent and start offering financial services.
An agent can offer services like Bill Payment, Funds Transfer, Cash Deposits, Cash Withdrawals, Insurance and Airtime Recharge to customers.
Quickteller loan alternatives
Fint’s interest rate is better compared to quickteller. You can get as low as a 2% interest rate when you apply through Fint.
They offer as much as N100,000. Compare this to quickteller where you can get up to N10,000.
If you are employed by an organization or self-employed, you can get up to N4million via renmoney loan.
If you have collateral and do not mind providing other documentation. DBN might be right for you. Furthermore, you can get up to 10years to pay back. If you do not have collateral, I will suggest you avoid this option.
I love carbon as it is just for everyone and they give up to #1,000,000 in the loan but of course you will need to start with a smaller package.
Read our full carbon loan App review here!
Quickteller is a short-term loan provider that offers N1000 to N10,000. As a result, if you are looking for a huge loan, I would suggest that you look at other options above.
Don’t forget the 15% interest rate.
Also, read their terms and condition before applying for the loan.
we do hope you get everything you need to know about the Quickeller loan in Nigeria here?
Carbon Paylater loan
Trust me, I have known carbon loans for a very long time but I never took them seriously until they helped me with what I couldn’t tell less about.
Carbon Paylater, was formerly known as Paylater and it is one of Nigeria’s leading digital financial platform that gives quick loans with unmatched low percentages to its users.
The loans given by the carbon loan are typically fast and easy to secure and with above 40 employees, they have a presence in Nigeria, South Africa, United Kingdom, Ghana and Portugal to mention but a few.
I must say that Loans taken from Carbon do not require collateral or guarantors but you must have a good credit score to be given a loan and they must monitor your bank accounts activity in the last times to make sure you can pay for these loans as this is not a child’s play at all if you think this is where you just arrived.
At your first try, you may not be able to access big funds, you start by borrowing small, paying back, then you can have access to bigger funds.
Get registered on Carbon loan in less than 5 minutes and access quick and huge loans by clicking here!
One thing they say in business is that every god business started on a small scale, and this is what happens in Carbon Paylater.
The loan platform is available 24/7. You can apply on weekends and holidays and get a loan. You can click here now to download app and get a loan through my referral link.
Carbon Paylater App
Carbon Paylater App; How could we forget to tell you about the most important of it all, which is the Carbon paylater app. This is the App that will grant you direct access to your Carbon Paylater but the phone you should apply with must be;
- An Android device
- Must have your registered bank BVN number in it
- Must have a sim and not connected over Wi-Fi
Today we have a new version of the Carbon paylater app that is called Paylater v2, and users can access loans of up to N500,000.
The new version has a new design, there are loyalty badges levels and referral system. The maximum loan request amount is N100,000, and the loan repayment period is 90 days.
The carbon Paylater loan interest rate for a new version is 4-10%, the rates depend on your loyalty level.
Where/How to download Carbon Paylater App
You can easily download the loan App on your Google play store just visit the google play store on your mobile device, search for Carbon loan the click on download or install finally fill in the required fields.
You can also download and install the Carbon Paylater App by clicking HIER
Carbon Paylater interest rate
Here is a quick rundown of Carbon interest rates and repayment schedule for some amounts we presumed;
- Loan amount N10 000: loan rate 10%, repayment period 15 – 30 days
- Loan amount N50 000: loan rate 5%, repayment period 1 – 3 months
- Loan amount N100 000: loan rate 4%, repayment period 1 – 3 months
It is possible to get the loan in 20 minutes or quite less given your credibility and credit score.
Requirements for getting a loan from Carbon Paylater loan
There are many requirements for collecting a loan from Carbon Paylater and loans from #50,000 and above will require the following;
Carbon loan accepts such a document:
- Voters card
- Drivers license
- Tax ID
- National Identity card (NIMC/NIN)
- Staff ID card International passport
Now, what are the requirements to get a casual loan from Carbon Paylater?
Get registered on Carbon Paylater in less than 5 minutes and access quick and huge loans by clicking here!
- Android phone, you cannot use iOS or Windows to work with the platform.
- Download the app, it is easy to do it from the Google Play store
- Install the app and after that, you are required to enter some information: BVN, home address, occupation e.t.c. Be ready to enter debit card details.
- The loans can be automatically deducted from the card on the end of the loan date
- When the registration is done, you can click “Apply for the loan” and get your loan
- When the loan is approved, a user receives money on the bank account, just wait 10-20 minutes
Features of Carbon Paylater loan
The Carbon(Paylater) doesn’t focus only on providing loans for there customers, the Carbon (Paylater) loan app can also be used for many other things like;
- Airtime recharge
- Bill payments(DStv, Electricity bills, GoTv and so many others).
- Sending and receiving money
Carbon (Paylater) contact numbers/customer service
You can contact the Carbon customer care service through the numbers listed below;
Carbon paylater email address
Not only their contact number, but you can also as well reach out to carbon loan through there official email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Repayment of Carbon Paylater loan
There are several ways of repaying the loans which will be discussed below:
You just need to have enough money at your card at the end of the loan term
Quickteller is a partner of Carbon Loan
Go to quickteller.com/onecredit and pay the loan.
- Repay with a card that is not listed in your Carbon Paylater account
It can be any debit card. Find the bottom “pay now,” and select the bar “Pay with the card.” It is better to pay your loans on time because it increases your credibility level and you can get a bigger sum of loans on more favorable terms.
So, how do you actually get a loan from Carbon Paylater?
Actually, you cannot just go and get a loan from Carbon Paylater, there are rights you will have to fulfill before you can get to take a loan from them and we discussed them below;
How to get a loan from Carbon Paylater
You must follow these steps below to get a loan from Carbon loan:
The first step towards getting a loan is to download the app from Google play store. The app is only available for android devices. Download the App here.
Get registered on Carbon Paylater in less than 5 minutes and access quick and huge loans by clicking here!
Get registered on the Carbon Paylater App
The next step is to register. Provide all the details required. From your name, phone number, email, BVN and so on and please make sure you have your BVN verified sim on the same phone.
Upload a photo of you
You will be required to upload your photo before you can access loans. The photo will be taken in real-time. You will take it right there from the app with the aid of your phone’s camera and it should be a bright one at that.
Now apply for the carbon paylater loan
Next, you will see a button to request for the loan. Follow the instruction and give all the details. Then submit the application.
Be patient while you get your offers from them
After application, you have to wait for a decision. This does not take long normally. Just a few minutes or maybe longer in most less occurring cases.
Accept your loan and update them with your bank details for a deposit
Once a loan has been offered. You accept it and provide your card details where you want to pay back from and the details to where the required loan will be sent to you.
Carbon paylater, Grab your loan
As soon as you complete the last step, your loan will be in your wallet in minutes. It is a very fast process. From your wallet, you can transfer it to your bank account instantly, send it to others or use it to pay bills.
Now after these steps above, several people do have more questions to ask and they will wish to get the exact answers to these questions before they actually initiate a loan and we have tried our best to answer these questions below;
How much can I get from Carbon Paylater loan?
You can get up to ₦1 million loans. But at your first try, it is usually very low. As you pay back, you get access to bigger amounts and this is the simple order of business as you know it.
What are the interest rates of Carbon Paylater loan?
Carbon paylater loan interest rate
The Carbon Paylater interest rate can be anywhere from 5% to 15% depending on the amount of money loaned and repayment duration.
Get registered on Carbon Paylater in less than 5 minutes and access quick and huge loans by clicking here!
The loan term?
The loan term ranges from 30 days to 12 months and this will allow anyone the time to pay up their loans even if you took up to #1,000,000.
How do I repay Carbon Paylater loan?
We talked about this above but we will still make some references.
To repay a loan is very easy. Login to the Carbon Paylater app and you can repay instantly.
While accepting a loan, you had been asked to provide a card which you can use to repay a loan. All you have to do is fund the account which the card is linked to.
Login to your account via the app and click on repay the loan. It is easy and fast.
Is Carbon Paylater legit?
Sure I will not need to answer that but I think I should.
Carbon Paylater is 100% legit and below are their addresses if you needed physical contact.
Carbon Paylater head office address
The head office is located at Plot 1224, Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Carbon Paylater customer care number and email address
The customer care phone number is 01-460 9945 or 01-631 1215.
Customer care email is email@example.com
I will urge you to get that idea of yours to the limelight and make money from it.
Signup on Carbon Paylater and make the best out of what you will see from now and I can assure you that Carbon Paylater is not a scam and they will give you the loans you are eligible for but always try to pay back so you can get more loan offers from them.
Sokoloan Requirement, Interest Rate, and Contact Number
Sokoloan is a Nigerian online money lending platform which provides short term loan direct to your bank account within 24 hours.
The lending platform is owned by a microfinance institution registered as Soko lending Company Limited whose major aim is to provide loans to low-income entrepreneurs, small businesses and students.
The loan is always available for users and the application process is fast and easy, apart from having a bug.
They provide instant loans on application. For you to apply for this loan, you do not need any collateral i.e. it is a collateral-free loan.
The only needed for the loan application is your mobile phone, bank details, BVN (Bank Verification Number) and the other one which will be mentioned on the loan application requirements.
How do I apply for Sokoloan?
After downloading the app, sign in or sign up to identify yourself and this will take you to our brief registration/application forms.
Complete an application with valid information, and then determine how much you desired to borrow.
They will then display your available loan offer in the app and you can view your expected repayment.
Finally, submit your application and they will typically notify you of the loan decision within few minutes.
Sokoloan Head Office
Their head office is located at Plot9, Acme Rd, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
Sokoloan contact number/customer service
The customer care service/support phone number is 01-4536792 or 08148799371 or you can as well use the customer support email is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How much can I borrow from Sokoloan?
You can access up to N5,000 to N100,000. Note that at your first application, you will only access small loans.
If you repay the loan on time, you will get a bigger offer thou there are some other factors that can influence how much loan you can get and one of them is having a good credit score.
Is Sokoloan legit?
With over 600k downloads and customer’s positive reviews online, we can say that Sokoloan is 100% legit.
Sokoloan interest rate
Sokoloan provides loans ranging from N5,000 to N100,000 with terms from 91 days to 180 days.
There interest rate and service fee range from 4.5% to 34% with an equivalent monthly of 3% to 29% and APR of 29% to 365%.
Let’s take, for instance, if you get a loan of N1000 for a period of 6 months, On the Sokoloan review, the platform will charge an interest rate of 4.4% per month.
The interest rate will be 26.4% Sokoloan will charge you N263 as interest for the period of 6months and your total repayment will be N1,263.
How does Sokoloan work?
It’s easy to just complete their 100% online application in a few minutes and submit.
They will review your information and communicate a loan decision to you shortly after.
If approved, the loan will be credited to your account within a few minutes of the loan approval and completion of the application process.
How long does it take for Soko loan to process a loan application?
The entire process can be completed in no time, once you complete their short application and accept the loan offer provided, your information is reviewed and a loan decision is typically provided with minutes.
If approved, funds will be received with a few moments of the application process being completed.
- Valid bank details.
- Bank verification number (BVN).
- A valid phone number.
- An android phone.
- Internet connection.
- A means of identification.
- Valid the ATM card which will be used for your loan repayment.
- Finally, you are an adult with a job or self-employed.
Soko loan repayment
You can make a repayment of your loan using your ATM card. When you sign up for a loan, you will be asked to provide your ATM card details to your profile.
Note that your loan will be deducted from the card you added when due.
All you have to do is to fund your account, open the app and repay your loan. If you encounter any difficulties while making a repayment, contact their customer care service immediately.
Note that you cannot reschedule your loan repayment date with them. You are expected to make the payment on the due date. If by any chance you encounter any issue when making a repayment try to contact their customer service.
Soko loan App
The official loan app is only available and downloadable only on Google play store i.e. only for android users as of the time of writing this article and we believe that it will still be made available on Apple play store i.e iOS (iPhone) devices.
Soko loan official website Sokoloan.com
Zedvance loan Requirements, and Interest rate
Zedvance is a loan system created by Zedvance Limited with the aim of helping employees meet their immediate financial problems.
Zedvance Limited is a customer finance agency in Nigeria and just we have stated, they offer up to N5million naira with a loan tenor of up to 18 months.
Types of loans offered by Zedvance
According to research, we got to understand that system offers five different types of loans to their customers and these loans are listed below.
Do you need a loan to meet with your educational goal or your children’s education, You can get up to N5million naira loan from Zedvance in Nigeria.
Do you have any pressing personal needs? with this loan provider you can get the need solved through their loan services.
Also, they do not only offer personal loans to an individual they can as well provide loans to a group of people but it’s mostly for groups of people with the same purpose or objective.
This business loan is another golden opportunity for Nigerian who wants to embark on a business deal but doesn’t have enough cash to push it forward.
Image Zedvance offering you an N5million naira loan to finance your business isn’t that a great starting point for you…I presume YES.
The Nano is a structured digital financing service targeted for small amounts usually lower than the micro-financing loan tickets.
It is an instant short term loan designed to take care of those moments where you need to bridge gaps in finances for a short while.
The loan application and disbursement process take place in under 5 minutes and the repayable term is within 15 days.
Personal credit granted to salary earners employed by either a private or public organization for monthly loan repayment.
These loans are typically backed by salary payments and provided repayment instruments are used to achieve collections till loan expiry.
Zedvance loan eligibility/qualification
Before you think of applying for a loan on Zedvance, you have to consider the following;
- You must be in paid employment.
- You must fall within the age range of 22-years to 55-years old.
- You must have an active salary account.
Zedvance loan requirements/documents
- 1 passport photograph.
- A valid means of identification (International passport, Driver license or National ID card).
- Six months up to date salary statement of account which will be sent directly from your bank to statement@Zedvance.com.
- An employee ID card.
- Employment letter.
- NUBAN Cheques or direct debit Mandate.
- If you are an outsourced employee or your employer has not been confirmed, you will be required to provide a guarantor who must be a permanent staff of your firm and must have capital.
How to apply for a Zedvance loan
Haven gotten all the necessary documents listed above, go to online.zedvance.com, then click on “Apply now” sign up and proceed to apply for a loan.
You can chat Zee on WhatsApp on 09060003933 or call on 07001001000 or you can visit their office at 177A, Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.
You can as well visit their official website and below is some information you need to provide during your Zedvance registration;
- A valid phone number.
- Your BVN will be used for verification purposes.
- Date of birth.
- Referral (it’s optional, you can skip it if you don’t have any).
- Finally, create a password for your account.
Zedvance loan repayment
Just like the other lending companies which you can pay back your loan on or before the agreed date.
Note that you will pay extra charges if you fail to pay back on the agreed date.
You can make repayment using any of the listed bank accounts details, always remember that the account numbers are Zedvance Limited.
- 2534371015 FCMB
- 0154079762 GTBank
- 5100132957 Heritage Bank
- 1013850266 Zenith Bank
- 0690292585 Access Bank
- 0054733517 Diamond Bank
However, if you start getting paid on a different date, you can also change your repayment date on Zedvance, you will probably incur more charges.
Failure to make a repayment of your loan on the agreed date, Zedvance will probably report you to your employer and also report you to the credit bureau and as a result of that, getting a loan from other loan providers will be difficult for you.
Zedvance interest rate
Their interest rate differs from person to person, it means that the interest rate Mr. A gets will be totally different from the interest rate Mr. B will get and it also depends on the loan tenor.
For instance, if you borrow N50,000 from Zedvance Limited for a period of 3 months, it will be placed on a monthly repayment of N18,616.67, which will amount to N55,850.01 for the period of 3 months.
Furthermore, if you borrow the same N50,000 from Zedvance Limited for a period of six months, you will be placed on a monthly repayment of N10,283.33 which will amount to N61,699.98.
The longer you want the loan the more interest you pay.
Zedvance customer care/service
If you enter any technical difficulty while applying for the loan, you can contact Zedvance through phone at 07001001000 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can as well visit their office at 177A, Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.
Zedance referral program
you can earn up to N50,000 Naira by referring friends, family or colleagues to take a Zedvance loan using your referral link. Earn up to N50,000 on an N5million Naira loan.
If you have any questions on their services, you can reach us through our contact page we are ever ready to attend to your questions.
If you are not employed don’t worry you are not left behind, you can get a loan from other lending companies like Carbon paylater, Renmoney, and Branch.
Pettycash loan Requirements, and Interest Rate
Pettycash is a lending firm that has customers all over the 36 states in Nigeria. The loan provider here does not have any branch as of the time of writing this article but they have enough employees who are dedicated to helping their customers to borrow and invest funds.
The loan provider offers fully digital experience by providing loans strictly for salary earners (employment men and women) in Nigeria through their employer or individually this means that their customers can access loans anytime and anywhere.
Types of loans offered by Pettycash
They offers five different types of loan which are;
Federal staff loan is loans designed mainly for the federal government staff in Nigeria. The loan amount ranges from N5,000 to N50,000.
You can apply for the Federal staff loan HERE
Pettycash plus can also be called an emergency loan. You can access up to N5000 withing 5 minutes and the loan is strictly for salary earners.
You can apply for the loan HERE
Pettycash personal loan is a quick loan for salary earners in Nigeria. With pettycash personal loans, you can get 20% of your monthly salary until your payday. Bank statements and direct debit are applied.
You can apply for pettycash personal loan HERE
Pettycash NYSC loan is a loan designed for corp members who are still serving in Nigeria. The loan amount ranges from N1,000 to N5,000.
The loan is yet to be approved by the companies as of the time of writing this article.
The pettycash market women loan is loan offered to Nigerian women traders in the selected Markets in Nigeria.
The loan is still coming soon as of the time of writing this article.
Note that the loan provider doesn’t focus on giving out loans to individuals who are employed, they also provide an investment plan that is to say you can as well invest funds with pettycash.
Below are some frequently asked questions by customers;
How does pettycash works?
First, fill the online application form, Wait for them to review your application and if approved you will receive your loan directly to your bank account in less then 2 hours.
How much can I borrow from pettycash?
Yes, you can borrow up to N50,000 from Pettycash. Note that the amount approvable depends on your credit score and that’s why we always advise you pay off your loan before or on the agreed date to avoid having been reported to the credit bureau which can also affect your employment.
Can I apply anytime?
Yes, you can apply for a pettycash loan anytime anywhere. they are 24 hours active for their customers.
Can I get a higher amount of more than N50,000?
No, N50,000 is their maximum loan limit.
Why is my bank account required?
They disburse money to the bank account you provided. Note that the bank account you provided should bear your full and correct name.
Pettycash loan repayment
The repayment has been made easy and less stressful, you don’t need to visit any bank for the repayment.
Haven provided your bank details when applying for the loan, your loan will be automatically deducted from your account on the agreed date (salary day).
Pettycash referral program
They do not have any referral program at the time of writing this review but we will keep you posted if they later introduce referral programs on their system.
Pettycash loan interest rate
- N5,000 for 15days loan. Repayment – N5,625
- N5,000 for 30days loan . Repayment – N6,250
- N10,000 for 15days loan . Repayment- N11,250
- N10,000 for 30days loan. Repayment- N12,500
- N15,000 for 15days loan, Repayment- N16,875
- N15,000 for 30days Loan. Repayment – N18,750
- N20,000 for 15days Loan. Repayment- N22,500
- N20,000 for 30days Loan. Repayment- N25,000
- N25,000 for 15days loan- Repayment- N28,125
- N25,000 for 30days Loan- Repayment- N31,250
- N30,000 for 15days Loan- Repayment- N33,750
- N30,000 for 30days Loan – Repayment- N37,500
- N35,000 for 15days Loan- Repayment- N39,375
- N35,000 for 30days Loan- Repayment- N43,750
- N40,000 for 15days loan. Repayment- N45,000
- N40,000 for 30days loan, Repayment- N50,000
- N50,000 for 15days Loan. Repayment – N56,250
- N50,000 for 30days Loan. Repayment- N 62,500
Pettycash loan requirements
- Bank account.
- BVN (Bank Verification Number).
- A valid work ID card.
You can visit the Pettycash website for more inquiries.
For those who are not employed, don’t worry you can as well get a loan from other loan providers like Fairmoney, Palmcredit, and Renmoney.
If you have any questions concerning this loan provider or other loan providers that we have written about, you can reach us through the contact page we are ever ready to attend to your questions.
Kiakia loan Requirements, and Interest rate
KiaKia is a money lending company that provides direct personal loans at flexible rates, and also match borrowers with individual or corporate lenders at mutually-agreed rates.
They offer loans from N10,000 and N200,000 for a minimum duration of 7 days and a maximum of 30 days.
Responsible borrowers who earn financial responsibility trust points over a period of time will be able to access much bigger amounts at longer tenure and more flexible interest rates.
Kiakia’s services are best for anyone looking for an unsecured personal consumer loan, an individual’s ineligible for a typical bank or credit union loans and those facing financial hardship.
They are also called Sterling Bank Kiakia loan this is because they partnered with Sterling Bank and with this, you don’t need a serer to tell you that Sterling bank account is one of the major requirement for the loan.
The loan is totally different from other loan providers; this is because you can talk to an agent live while applying for the loan.
Note that once you reject a loan amount offered to you by Mr. Kia and reapply again kindly know that your next application will be rejected.
How to register for Kiakia loan
Before you think of applying for a loan always have it at the back of your mind that you don’t need to down any app, everything is done on the loan official website.
- Visit the Kiakia website.
- Click on get loan then exercise little patience for Mr. K to respond to your request.
- Kiakia bot (Mr. K) will ask for your email address.
- A 6 digits code will be sent to your email address.
- Then put the 6 digit code sent to your email address on the chatbot.
- The chatbot (Mr. K) will then assist you throughout your application process.
- The hole loan process normally takes up to 10mins but sometimes, Mr. K will ask you to visit any of the loan branches to see their agent for further assistance.
Kiakia loan requirement
Like the other loan provider that we have talked about here at Payglobal, you don’t need any collateral or any paperwork before you can access a loan from Kiakia.
The requirements are listed below;
- A valid ID card.
- Your email address.
- Bank account (Sterling bank account preferably).
- Bank statement of account.
Kiakia loan limits
As a first-timer, you can access up to N10,000 to N100,000 i.e. the minimum amount you can get is N10,000 and the maximum amount is N200,000.
We always advise you to plan before you apply for any loan to avoid future damages. If you need a loan more than N200,000 you can check Carbon Paylater or Renmoney.
Kiakia loan interest rate
Their interest rate varies from person to person that’s because kiakia does consider many things before approving a loan request, things like Credit score and that’s why we always advise you pay off all your loan before or on the agreed date.
Kiakia offers a 5.6% to 24% interest rate and 7 to 30 days to pay back (tenor).
Kiakia loan repayment
- Visit the website then click on “get a loan”.
- Click on “repay the loan”.
- Kiakia chatbot (Mr. K) will ask for your email address (make sure it’s the same email you used when applying for the loan).
- After providing Mr. K with the necessary information, Kiakia chatbot will assist you through the rest of the processes.
How does Kiakia loan works?
After visiting the Kiakia loan official website, you will see a red button (get a loan) click on it after which a Kiakia chatbot will pup up and with the chat bit you can go through the process of registration.
After you might have successfully completed your loan registration, Mr. K might ask you to visit any nearby office to get full assistance from one of their agents.
I think this long and stressful process would have been avoided if there is a loan app for this company.
Kiakia customer care contact details
If you encounter any problem or needed to speak with a Kiakia representative, you can either contact them through their mobile number @ 08093078377, 09055111140 or 08092245588 or reach them through email @ email@example.com
Kiakia loan email address
Apart from their contact number which we have listed above, you can also contact Kiakia loan (Mr. k) through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiakia loan address
If you ever feel like visiting the Kiakia office, you can locate them in Lagos and in Abuja. Below are their office address;
Suite S3 Pathefield Mall, 4th Avenue, Gwarinpa Abuja.
Dele Onabule Street, Magodo Brooks Estate Lagos state.
Kiakia loan form
Kiakia loan which is said to be the swift, smart and most convenient way to borrow and lend out money has launched their loan application, i.e. that you can apply for a loan through the Kiakai loan form by clicking HERE and note that after clicking on this link you will be redirected to the Kiakia loan form page where you will start your conversation with Mr. K.
Kiakia loan Apk
They do not have any loan app, i.e. every loan application is being done on the Kiakia official website.
You can visit the Kiakia website by clicking HERE
- They have a fast loan approval process.
- There are no geographic restrictions.
- No paperwork is required.
- Loan process charge.
- Low maximum loan.
Quickcheck loan Requirements, Interest rate, and Contact Number
Quickcheck is a platform more focuses more on helping Nigerians meet there various financial needs.
Furthermore, we learned that the highest amount an individual can access Quickcheck is N30,000 this is because they are a microfinance company.
How to apply for a loan on Quickcheck loan
All applications must be completed on your android device. You can begin your Quickcheck application by downloading and installing the Quickcheck app from the Google play store. After downloading the app, sign in with your Facebook details and fill the provided fields correctly.
Bear in mind that you cannot change your login on the Quickcheck loan app after signing.
HINWEIS: If you are getting a loan for the first time, you will probably get N10,000 or even lesser.
Quickcheck will give you a grace of 30 days to pay back your loan.
Quickcheck loan requirements
- A cell phone.
- Your account details.
- Bank Verification Number.
- Facebook details.
- No collateral needed.
Quickcheck loan repayment
There are many ways by which you can repay your loan, first, you can make repayment through USSD code 40200100834*amount#.
You can also make a repayment of your loan using your Debit card or bank transfer/bank deposit.
Here at Nedler, we do advise all our reader to pay back their loan as at when due, failure to do so will attract some penalties like reporting you to the credit bureau in Nigeria and as a result of that, you may not be able to access another loan not only on Quickcheck but on other loan providers around the country and sometimes they do go far as affecting your employment.
How can I download the Quickcheck loan app?
Getting the QuickCheck App is easy and simple, all you have to do is to visit your Google play store in your mobile device then search for QuickCheck loan app or click HERE to download the app.
Alternative to Quickcheck loan.
There are many alternatives to Quickcheck which we have discussed on the website, these alternatives are as followed; Carbon paylater, Renmoney, Branch, Palmcredit, Quickteller, and QuickCheck.
Quickcheck contact number
We regret to tell you that Quiickcheck does not have any contact number as of the time of writing this Quickcheck review.
There are many other ways in which you can contact Quickcheck and that is;
Why was my Quickcheck loan application rejected?
Your loan application can be rejected due to some reasons such as:
- Users may not have enough available data for proper evaluation.
- User owes another money lending platform (Keeping a bad credit score).
- Users loan exceeds 30% per of his/her monthly income.
- Users may have a bad loan history.
- The system noticed any form of data falsification.
- Users may not meet the Quickcheck lending criteria.
Who is eligible to apply for Quickcheck Loan?
Nigerian adults with a good credit score. You can access the loan services from anywhere part of Nigeria as long as you are eligible and you own an android phone.
Can I pay back in installment?
To make loan repayment easier and flexible, you can make weekly payments. All you need to do is to toggle the “installment or one-off payment” button while applying for a new loan and it will automatically calculate and show you the amount you are to pay each week.
Is my data safe with Quickcheck?
Yes, Quickcheck holds every piece of information about you in high esteem and we do not share with any other individual or institution.
Your data is stored in an encrypted format and no one can have access to them unless they are granted.
How loan does it take for my loan to be a credit to my account?
Quickcheck will send your loan within 24hours of application if your loan request is granted.
Do notify them if after 24 hours your loan is yet to be credited, check your bank account directly as you may not receive an alert.
Quickcheck loan interest rate
With Quickcheck, you can get up to N30,000 and also get an interest rate as low as 1% per day which is 30% per month.
All the procedures and processes in getting a loan from Quickcheck in Nigeria is easy so as long as you have downloaded and installed the Quickcheck loan app from your good play store or Apple play store, sign up and apply before you know what is happening, you are already on your way of getting a loan.
All credit: Nedler.xyx